You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries and domains using the latest methods and technologies. with us you will be working closely with the clients and your teammates and give your valuable input into projects and define & shape the final solution.
You are broadly and deeply skilled in designing Data Science / Machine Learning / AI models and solutions. You have prior experience in industrial projects, and you are looking to become a respected influencer in this area and keep evolving your skills, and coach and mentor our team. You want to work with peers skilled in different expertise areas – data engineers, data architects, data scientists, software developers, designers, etc. – to create data solutions that are more than the sum of their parts.
Our culture is open, and focuses on learning and caring about others. We are curious and passionate, with a desire to do things brightly. At Brightly, you will get to work on projects where we create trendsetter data-driven services of tomorrow. We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
You will be turning data strategies and concepts into working digital and data solutions delivering business value that you and our client can be proud of.
As part of our team, you will:
- Work together with developers, designers, data scientists, and clients to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, and together shape the end result
- You will be a key person in designing and implementing the data solutions and work with your teammates to choose the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working solutions, perform code reviews for peers, and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the projects, and have the vision and drive to do more than just do the required
- You will be part of our share ownership plan. You will also be one of the key members of our team in our journey to make Brightly a growing world-class expert in the development of spearheading data-driven solutions
We are looking for a skilled collaborator looking to learn more and help others learn and who has:
- 7+ years of data science work, preferably in senior and lead roles
- Experience in challenging data science projects for industrial use cases
- Experience in creating data solutions using cloud platforms
- Wide expertise in relevant modern data technologies like AWS / Azure / GCP, Python, ETL, SQL, data lakes, DW, DataBricks, real-time data integrations, and so on.
- Motivated to learn new data technologies and methods
- Great collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in Finnish (required) and English.
We would love to hear more about you. Please, tell us a bit about yourself using the below form and introduce yourself. If possible include your CV and some concrete work examples in your application to simplify the recruitment process. Feel free to call our Talent Lead Henna Sjögren, +358 40 749 4884 (you can also drop a message on LinkedIn) or Ilpo Rouhola, +358 50 487 2920.
Brightly is a strategic technology partner for large organizations. Our clients trust us to create end-to-end digital solutions for a brighter future. Thriving in complex data landscapes, our expertise ensures a seamless transformation of raw data into valuable insights and practical end solutions - allowing everyone to think brighter.