You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries and domains using the latest methods and technologies. You’ll work closely with the clients and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final solution.
You are a data architect looking to push the envelope and keep evolving your skills. You want to work with peers skilled in their own areas of expertise – data engineers, data scientists, BI developers, software developers, designers, etc. – to create data solutions that are more than a sum of their parts.
Our culture is open, hierarchy-free, and focuses on learning and caring about others. We are curious and passionate, with a desire to do things brightly. At Brightly, you will get to work on projects where we create trendsetter data-driven services of tomorrow. We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
As part of us, you will:
- Work together with highly skilled developers, designers, data scientists, and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, and together shape the end result
- You will be a key person in designing and implementing the cloud data platforms and work with your teammates to choose the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers, and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just type in the code
We are looking for a skilled collaborator looking to learn more and help others to learn and who has:
- 5+ experience working with data technologies and software development with experience in several of the following AWS or Azure or GCP, Python (software development), ETL, SQL, Data lakes, DWs, DataBricks, real-time data integrations, IoT & Edge solutions
- Ability and willingness to learn new data and software development technologies and methods
- Good collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in Finnish (required) and English
So you will be turning data strategies and concepts into working data solutions delivering business value that you and our client can be proud of.
Let's hear what our own experts say about us:
"Modern cloud technologies enable teams to remain small and agile, while ensuring significant impact in projects"
"You get to influence what kind of responsibility you want."
"Modern technologies without getting stuck in a process and keep rolling the same thing over and over again."
We would love to hear more about you. Please, tell us a bit about yourself using the below form and introduce yourself. If possible include your CV and some concrete work examples in your application to simplify the recruitment process.. Feel free to call our Talent Lead Henna Sjögren, +358 40 749 4884 (you can also drop a message on LinkedIn)or Ilpo Rouhola, +358 50 487 2920.
Brightly is a strategic technology partner for large organizations. Our clients trust us to create end-to-end digital solutions for a brighter future. Thriving in complex data landscapes, our expertise ensures a seamless transformation of raw data into valuable insights and practical end solutions - allowing everyone to think brighter.