You are broadly and deeply skilled in designing Data Science / Machine Learning / AI models and solutions. You have prior experience in industrial projects, and you are looking to become a respected influencer in this area and keep evolving your skills, and coach and mentor our team. You want to work with peers who are all skilled in different expertise areas – data engineers, data architects, data scientists, software developers, designers, etc. – to create data solutions that are more than a sum of their parts.
Our culture is open, hierarchy-free, focuses on learning and caring about others. We are curious and passionate with a desire to do things brightly. At Brightly you will get to work on projects where we create trendsetter data-driven services of tomorrow. We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
You will be turning data strategies and concepts into working digital and data solutions delivering business value that you and our client can be proud of.
As part of the Brightly team, you will:
- Work together with developers, designers, data scientists, and clients to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- You will be a key person in designing and implementing the data solutions and work with your teammates to choose the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working solutions, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the projects, and have the vision and drive to do more than just do the required
- You will be part of our share ownership plan. You will also be one of the key members of our team in our journey for making Brightly a growing world-class expert in the development of spearheading data-driven solutions
We are looking for a skilled collaborator looking to learn more and help others do to learn.
You’re a hands-on architect or senior developer who has:
- 7+ years of data science working, preferably in senior and lead roles
- Experience in challenging data science projects for industrial use cases
- Experience in creating data solutions using cloud platforms
- Wide expertise in relevant modern data technologies like AWS / Azure / GCP, Python, ETL, SQL, data lakes, DW, DataBricks, real-time data integrations, and so on.
- Motivated to learn new data technologies and methods
- Great collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in Finnish (required) and English.
Are you interested? Tell us a bit about yourself using the below form and introduce yourself. If possible include also your CV and some concrete work examples in your application to make the recruitment process more straightforward.
Feel free to call Ilpo Rouhola, +358 50 4872920 if you want to hear more!