You are a software developer who’s looking to push the envelope, and keep evolving your skills. You want to work with peers who are all skilled in their own area of expertise – developers, data specialists, designers, etc. – to create products that are more than a sum of their parts.
Our culture is open, hierarchy free, focuses on learning and caring about others. We are curious and passionate with a desire to do things brightly. At Brightly you will get to work on projects where we create trendsetter data-driven digital products of tomorrow. We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
You will be turning digital visions into working products that you and our client can be proud of.
As part of the Brightly team, you will:
- Work together with developers, designers, data specialists and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- Be responsible for either full-stack, front-end or back-end development in a software development project, and work with your teammates to choose the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just type in the code
We are looking for a skilled collaborators looking to learn more and help others do to learn
You’re a hands-on developer who have:
- Experience of working with modern technologies in a software engineering role for 5+ years using e.g. React, Typescript, NodeJS, Java, .net core, python. Experience in using AWS /Azure / GCP cloud services is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to learn new software development technologies and methods
- Good collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in Finnish (required) and English
Are you interested? Tell us a bit about yourself using below form and introduce yourself. If possible include also your CV and some concrete work examples to your application to make the recruitment process more straightforward. Feel free to also give us a call if you want to hear more!