We’re looking for data architects to join our growing team in Helsinki and create world-class data-platforms and data-driven solutions for our customers. You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries and domains using latest methods and technologies. You’ll work closely with the clients and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final solution.
You are a data architect who’s looking to push the envelope, and keep evolving your skills. You want to work with peers who are all skilled in their own area of expertise – data engineers, data scientists, BI-developers, software developers, designers, etc. – to create data solutions that are more than a sum of their parts.
Our culture is open, hierarchy free, focuses on learning and caring about others. We are curious and passionate with a desire to do things brightly. At Brightly you will get to work on projects where we create trendsetter data-driven services of tomorrow. We constantly challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
You will be turning data strategies and concepts into working data solutions delivering business value that you and our client can be proud of
As part of the Brightly team, you will:
- Work together with developers, designers, data scientists, and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- You will be a key person in designing and implementing the cloud data platforms, and work with your teammates to choose the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just type in the code
We are looking for a skilled collaborator looking to learn more and help others do to learn
You’re a hands-on data architect and data engineer who has:
- 5+ experience of working with data technologies and software development with experience in AWS or Azure, Python (software development), ETL, SQL, Datalake, DW
- Ability and willingness to learn new data and software development technologies and methods
- Good collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in Finnish (required) and English
Are you interested? Tell us a bit about yourself using the below form and introduce yourself. If possible include also your CV and some concrete work examples to your application to make the recruitment process more straightforward. Feel free to also give us a call if you want to hear more!